Airport lounge access
If you would rather not wait for a two-hour delay, we are able to offer you the option of buying a pass that can be redeemed in one of over 900 lounges worldwide, for just £21. Through our partnership with DragonPass we can help you start your journey relaxed and well fed. If you need to administer medication, this may also be a great option for you to do so in relative peace and comfort. Vouchers can be added as part of your travel insurance quote.
Get travel insurance
Terms & Conditions
- This offer entitles the customer to purchase a single airport lounge visit eCertificate at a discounted rate of £21 per visit.
- You must complete all details on request when purchasing your eCertificate.
- DragonPass eCertificates are one use only and can only be used by the person whose details have been submitted during the purchase process. Admission to the lounges will be refused if an eCertificate has been used previously.
- Multiple eCertificates can be purchased in one purchase but these will be in the same name as the details submitted. If you require different names on eCertificates please make separate purchases.
- Your DragonPass eCertificate is valid for 1 year from date of issue as stated on the eCertificate.
- Customers must be 18 or older. Please note that some lounges limit access to cardholders who are 21 or older.
- Cost per eCertificate is £21 per person including children. Infants are free of charge.
- Access to lounges is strictly subject to availability.
- Lounges have their own terms and conditions, they will also have dress requirements and will not allow access if drunk or likely to cause offence to other customers.
- The DragonPass eCertificate has to be presented upon entering the lounge to gain entry and they also will require secondary ID which can be either a boarding pass or passport. Failure to present a valid eCertificate will not allow access to a lounge.
- The standards and services at lounges in the DragonPass programme differ and beyond our control. A description of services available is shown on each lounge which you can find on the website at www.treatufair.dragonpassuk.com.
- The maximum duration of a lounge visit is for between 2 / 3 hours. This varies from lounge to lounge; please check the website for details before travel.
- Lounges available in the programme do change from time to time and the website contains the up to date availability of lounges, including opening hours and any restrictions.
- The service at lounges includes but not limited to comfortable seating, refreshments, snacks, newspapers and magazines and internet access.
- Lounges within the programme are operated by 3rd parties.
- Any additional services available at lounges which are extra to the standard membership service have to be paid directly at the lounge.
- DragonPass shall not be held liable if your lounge is unavailable due to reasons beyond their control.
Treat-u-fair or DragonPass shall not be held liable if your lounge is unavailable due to reasons beyond their control.